- Location: Wilson Hall 103
- Room: 103
- Contact: Elizabeth TeSelle
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 615-322-2460
- Website: http://as.vanderbilt.edu/econ/seminars-and-research/steine/
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
Professor Alvin Roth, of Stanford University, is the 2012 Nobel Laureate in Economics. He will give the first Steine Lecture in Economics of 2016 on Tuesday, March 22, from 4-5:30 p.m. He will speak on the topic, "Who Gets What and Why--The Economics of Matching and Market Design," in Wilson Hall 103. A reception will follow the lecture.