- Location: Vanderbilt School of Nursing TN
- Room: Annex, room 161
- Contact: Lesa Cole, MSN, RN-BC
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 875-3517
- Website: http://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu/root/vumc.php?site=nepd&doc=45005
Wednesday, May 21, Thursday, May 22, and Friday, May 23, 2014
Each day: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location to be provided with registration confirmation
This is course is designed to be a review for the Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN), the Certified Flight Nurse (CFRN), and the Certified Transport Nurse (CTRN) exam. The content is based on core concepts outlined on each of the test blueprints. It also covers the important elements to prepare someone for the Critical Care Paramedic (CC-P) and Flight Paramedic (FP-C) exams as well.
- Participants reviewing for the CEN certification should attend Days 1 and 2.
- Participants reviewing for the CFRN and CTRN certifications should attend all three days.
- Participants reviewing for the CC-P and the FP-C exam should attend all 3 days.
- Participants who want material that is different between the CEN and the CFRN/CTRN need to attend Day 3..
Contact Hour: 7.5 for 1 day; 15 for 2 days; 22.5 for all 3 days.