- Location: Central & Divinity Libraries • 419 21St Ave S • Nashville, TN 37240
- Room: Community Room
- Contact: Celia Walker
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 6153434701
- Website: https://library.vanderbilt.edu
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
The campus and community are invited to join us for the second festival on April 1st to experience the delightful collision of books and food. Entries will be judged by Vince Durnan, director, University School of Nashville; Bob Bernstein, founder and owner, Bongo Java; and Jamie Pope, assistant professor of nursing, Vanderbilt University School of Nursing in the following categories:
- Most Creative * Best Depiction of a Classic * Best Depiction of a Children’s Book
- Best Nashville or Southern Theme * Best Team Entry * Funniest/Punniest
- Most Appetizing * Judges’ Choice * People’s Choice
Participants should drop off their entries between 9:00 and 10:00 a.m.; public viewing begins at 11:30 a.m. and judging at 12:15 p.m. followed by our favorite part—eating the books!
Additional information and entry form are available here: http://researchguides.library.vanderbilt.edu/EdibleBookFestival/edible-books-fest
We hope to see you there, and be sure to bring your appetite! For more information, contact Andy Wesolek.