- Location: Bishop Joseph Johnson Black Cultural Center Auditorium
- Contact: Nichole Hawley
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audience: Community only
Panelists will discuss campus resources and personal experiences.
- Jamie Bojarski, director of Student access Services
- Bianca Manago, Assistant Professor of Sociology
- Ciera Scott, UCC psychologist
- Matthew Shaw, professor of education and law
- JaNiene Peoples moderating, Student Wellness Coordinator at the Center for Student Wellbeing
Food will be available beginning at 11:30 a.m. and the panel will run from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
To request accommodations, please email email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of the program.