- Location: Light Hall • 2215 Garland Avenue • Nashville, TN 37232
- Room: 208
- Contact: Marissa Wertheimer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.vumc.org/health-wellness/news-resource-articles/healthier-you-presentations
- Audience: Faculty and Staff only
Difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or waking too early? Margie Gale, RN, MSN, CEAP reviews specific tools and tasks supported by the evidence-based treatment for insomnia, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBTi), for sleep improvement.