- Location: Vanderbilt Dyer Observatory • 1000 Oman Drive • Brentwood, TN 37027
- Contact: Alex. Rockafellar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 6153734897
- Website: https://dyer.vanderbilt.edu/
- Audience: Open to Public Ticketed Event
On one of the tallest hilltops in Nashville, the concerts are scheduled around glorious sunsets on the portico of the Vanderbilt Dyer Observatory. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets, lawn chairs, food, and drink and relax on the Observatory’s front lawn to enjoy a fabulous evening of sunset, music, and stars. After the performance, when the stars begin to shine, the telescope is opened for visitors to cap their night with views of celestial wonders.
- Each ticket is good for a single carload of up to eight (8) guests.
- Gates open 2 hours before event.
- Tickets will only be available online through Eventbrite – tickets obtained elsewhere will NOT be honored.
- YOU MUST HAVE A PRINTED TICKET WITH YOU
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- No pets are allowed at concerts
Tickets are available at: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/vanderbilt-university-dyer-observatory-2143130631
More information is available at: https://dyer.vanderbilt.edu/entertainment/concerts/