- Location: Light Hall, Room 202 • 2215 Garland Avenue • Nashville, TN 37232
- Room: 202
- Contact: Stephen Doster
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 936-3883
- Website: https://my.vanderbilt.edu/ei2
The Center for Technology Transfer & Commercialization and the School of Medicine Basic Sciences presents Dr. Sinead Miller (Giorgio Lab): "Launching A Startup During the PhD Journey"
Dr. Miller co-founded PATH EX, Inc, a start-up that is “developing an extracorporeal blood cleansing device designed to selectively remove pathogens, including multi-drug resistant bacteria, and endotoxins from circulating blood.”
She will share her insights into starting a company while pursuing a PhD.
The Enabling Innovation Initiative's mission is to
- Embrace a culture of innovation to promote discovery
- To facilitate dissemination of new knowledge through entrepreneurial pathways to advance basic medical knowledge and ultimately improve patient care