- Location: Wyatt Center • 1930 South Dr • Nashville, TN 37212
- Room: Wyatt Center Rotunda
- Contact: Peabody Office of Graduate & Professional Edu.
- Email: POPGE@Vanderbilt.edu
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/VanderbiltPOPGE/
- Audience: Community only
Our PATH series (Purpose, Authenticity, Transformation, & Head/Heart) provides a space for students, faculty, staff, and administrators to share and be inspired by the diverse "paths" of Peabody alumni and faculty through education, dialogue, and reflection.
Tammy Gibbs, M.Ed. will be our October PATH Dialogues speaker. Tammy received both her Bachelor's and Master's degrees from Peabody in early childhood education and special education and is an educational consultant. She uses evidence-based strategies to help students and families navigate the educational system and diverse learning-related diagnoses. The title of her talk is "Becoming More Efficient Learners: Strengthening Working Memory, Processing, and Attention Skills". Come be inspired by Tammy's PATH while learning some new strategies to boost your own brain power!