- Location: Coleman Park Community Center • 384 Thompson Lane • Nashville, TN 37211
- Contact: Jacquelyn Favours
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 6159632817
- Website: https://victr.vanderbilt.edu/pub/community/
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
Precision medicine refers to health services and treatment that is specific to each patient and their unique health history. A recent community-academic partnership with Progreso Community Center explored the development of educational materials on precision medicine (PM) for Hispanic patients. This presentation will discuss how the project was conducted and the initial activities done to engage Progreso and other community partners in this research.
Juan Canedo, DHSc, MA Meharry-Vanderbilt Community Engaged Research Core