- Location: 2525 West End Ave. TN
- Room: 11th Floor Conference Room
- Contact: The Graduate School
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
"Statistical Methods for the Analysis of Error-Prone Electronic Health Records: Impact of Source Data Verification, Time Discretized Multiple Imputation, and Variance Estimation with Incompatible Imputation and Analysis Models"
Mark Joseph Giganti - Dr. Bryan Shepherd, Adviser and Dr. Jonathan Schildcrout, Chair of the Dissertation Committee