- Location: Temple Church • 3810 Kings Lane • Nashville, TN 37218
- Room: Classrooms 3 & 4
- Contact: Jacquelyn Favours
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (615) 963-2817
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/CRPNashville/
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
With partnership development mini-grant funding from the Meharry-Vanderbilt Community Engaged Research Core (CERC), Drs. Barbara Canada and Sam Gannon formed a community-academic research collaboration with local Nashville churches, to establish an Intergenera-tional Community Garden Program.
The team will share how they built the program through meetings with com-munity members to inform program development, gain community support, and engage additional community partners.
Please RSVP to attend by July 11.
Barbara J. Canada, D.Min., PhD, CMSSW Co-PI, Intergenerational Garden Program, Temple Church
Sam Gannon, EdD CCHP Co-PI, Intergenerational Community Garden Program, Vanderbilt University Medical Center