- Location: Vanderbilt University Library Lawn
The hot summer days in the south can get pretty intense! Chill out and take part in the Employee Appreciation event: Vandy Chills. Walk on over to the University Library Lawn or catch one of the Ice Cream Truck Stops and pick up a frozen treat of your choice. There will be plenty to choose from including dairy-free, gluten-free, and no-sugar-added options!
On Thursday, Aug. 9, the Employee Appreciation event will be held at the following locations:
- 11 a.m.-3 p.m. – University Library Lawn (near Harold Stirling Vanderbilt Statue)
Ice Cream Truck Stops:
- 11-11:30 a.m. – Wyatt Center/East Hall
(Under the connecting arches)
- 12:15-12:45 p.m. – Magnolia Circle
(Peabody, near Infant Care)
- 1:30-2 p.m. – Science & Engineering Building
(Lot 71, baseball parking lot)
- 2:45-3:15 p.m. - Lowes Vanderbilt Plaza
(Near office entrance)
- 3:30-4:15 p.m. - Baker Building
(Lot 5A, surface parking lot)
This is a Vanderbilt University staff and faculty event so please be sure to bring your VU ID.
Share the fun!
Take pictures at the event and share them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter using #vandychills18 and #vandygram to add to the online collection at social.vanderbilt.edu.
VUMC's ice cream event will be held on a different day and location. Please check their website for more information. Remember to bring your valid Vanderbilt University ID to receive you complimentary frozen treat! For more informaiton, check out https://hr.vanderbilt.edu/employee-appreciation/2018-vandychills.php