- Location: 208 Light Hall • 2215 Garland Avenue • Nashville, TN 37232
- Room: 208
- Contact: Megan Smallwood
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 615-875-7529
- Website: https://www.vumc.org/oor
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
Vanderbilt University Medical Center's Flexner Discovery Lecture Series features the world's most eminent scientists who speak on the highest-impact research and policy issues in science and medicine today.
November 29, 2018: sponsored by the Offices of the Executive Vice President for Research and the Dean of Basic Sciences
2017 Vanderbilt Prize in Biomedical Science Winner: Lynne E. Maquat, Ph.D.
- J. Lowell Orbison Endowed Chair and Professor of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Director, Center for GNA Biology, University of Rochester