- Location: 208 Light Hall • 2215 Garland Avenue • Nashville, TN 37232
- Room: 208
- Contact: Megan Smallwood
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 615-875-7529
- Website: https://www.vumc.org/oor
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
Vanderbilt University Medical Center's Flexner Discovery Lecture Series features the world's most eminent scientists who speak on the highest-impact research and policy issues in science and medicine today.
October 11, 2018: sponsored by the Department of Medicine
Presenter: Michael W. Young, Ph.D.
- Nobel Prize Winner in Physiology or Medicine, 2017
- Richard and Jeanne Fisher Professor of Cell Biology, Genetics and Genomics, and Neurosciences and Behavior
- Vice President for Academic Affairs, The Rockefeller University