- Location: 208 Light Hall • 2215 Garland Avenue • Nashville, TN 37232
- Room: 208
- Contact: Megan Smallwood
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 615-875-7529
- Website: https://www.vumc.org/oor
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
Vanderbilt University Medical Center's Flexner Discovery Lecture Series features the world's most eminent scientists who speak on the highest-impact research and policy issues in science and medicine today.
September 27, 2018: sponsored by the Center for Biomedical Ethics and Society
Presenters: Jeffrey Kahn, Ph.D., M.P.H.
- Andreas C. Dracopoulos Director, Johns Hopkins Berman Institute of Bioethics
- Robert Henry Levi and Ryda Hecht Levi Professor of Bioethics and Public Policy, Johns Hopkins Berman Institute of Bioethics
- Member, National Academies of Medicine and Sciences
Lecture Title: Precision Medicine and the Roles of Bioethics