- Location: Vanderbilt Law School • 131 21st Ave South • Nashville, TN 37203
- Room: Renaissance Room
- Contact: Ryan McKenney
- Email: ryan.w.mckenney@Vanderbilt.Edu
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
Please join the Criminal Law Association for the annual Criminal Law Career Panel. Featuring 5 attorneys from different areas of criminal law, topics will include: how to apply for jobs in the field of criminal law; what to expect from a career in the criminal law area; differences between prosecution and defense; ways to supplement course work in law school for those interested in pursuing careers in criminal law; and much more. There will be time for questions from the audience at the end.
- Chris Bellamy, white collar criminal defense attorney
- Roger Moore, Nashville Assistant District Attorney
- Ben Raybin, criminal defense attorney
- Ben Schrader, Assistant U.S. Attorney
- Stella Yarbrough, Assistant Nashville Public Defender
This event is free and open to the public. Lunch will be served.
Visitors should park in the Terrace Place Garage, spaces 41-92, at the corner of 21st Ave. South and Terrace Place, or the Wesley Place Garage, spaces 52-170, at the corner of 21st Ave. South and Scarritt Place. Parking costs range from $4.00 to $12.00 at these garages. Both are within walking distance of the law school.