- Location: Vanderbilt Recreation Center - Auxiliary Gym
Vanderbilt Cheerleading & Dance Team Tryouts
Come tryout for the Vanderbilt Cheerleading or Dance Team! Be the face of the University and get the best seats in the house for Vanderbilt Football and Basketball. Our program practices 2x a week in the evenings so it is very manageable with Vanderbilt course loads. We cheer/perform at all home football, men's and women's basketball games and do various appearances around the community. Travel opportunities are available for Cheerleaders during football season and for both squads for SEC/NCAA tournaments.
**Members of the program receive a small monthly stipend (that does not cover tuition).
If you are interested in trying out you must come to the following dates:
Mandatory Clinic: Friday, May 4th from 6 – 9 pm (Rec Center Auxiliary Gym)
Tryouts: Saturday, May 5th at 8:30 am (Rec Center Auxiliary Gym)
***Video tryouts are accepted, but we strongly recommend coming to the in persons tryout please contact Coach E for more about this process.
You must turn in the following items in order to participate in the optional clinics and tryouts:
- Proof of physical within the last 12 months. Physical must include date and physician signature.
- Signed and completed Vanderbilt Tryout Release of Liability.
- Copy of medical insurance card (front and back of card)
- A 5 X 7 or larger head shot attached (not stapled).
- All incoming Freshman and Transfer students must submit a copy of unconditional acceptance letter of admittance to Vanderbilt University.
- Most recent transcript (High School or College)
- Completed Tryout Application.
- $35 Non-Refundable application fee (check, cash or CC)
Please visit our website for more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.