- Location: Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital • 1601 23rd Ave. S. • Nashville , TN 37212
- Room: Luton Conference Room
- Contact: Volney P Gay
- Email: Volney.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 6153055025
- Website: http://as.vanderbilt.edu/religiousstudies/people/gay.php
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
This panel will address issues of sexual harassment (SH) in the workplace from four perspectives: an attorney who has expertise in SH, two psychoanalysts who have treated both victims and perpetrators of SH, and a psychiatrist who works with impaired medical professionals. We wish to explore individual and systemic factors that cause SH and ways we might decrease its frequency.
Barbara Moss, JD, Attorney at Law, Founder Elder Law of Nashville.
Tom Campbell, MD, psychotherapist and psychoanalyst in private practice.
Marsha Robertson, MSW, Training and supervising analyst
Reid Finlayson, MD, Associate Professor, Psychiatry Vanderbilt University School of Medicine; Vanderbilt Faculty and Physician Wellness Program Center for Professional Excellence
Moderated by Volney Gay, PhD, Professor of Religious Studies, Anthropology, Psychiatry at Vanderbilt