- Location: 208 Light Hall • 2215 Garland Avenue • Nashville, TN 37232
- Room: 208
- Contact: Megan Smallwood
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 6158757529
- Website: https://ww2.mc.vanderbilt.edu/dls/
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
Vanderbilt University Medical Center's Flexner Discovery Lecture Series features the world's most eminent scientists who speak on the highest-impact research and policy issues in science and medicine today.
April 26, 2018: sponsored by the Departments of Cell & Developmental Biology and Biological Sciences
Presenter: Terry L. Orr-Weaver, Ph.D.
- Professor of Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Member, Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research
- Member, National Academy of Sciences