- Location: Sarratt Student Center, Room 216/220
- Contact: Office of Academic and Faculty Affairs
- Email: email@example.com
- Audience: Faculty and Staff only
Leadership and Mentoring discusses how to evaluate faculty performance and mentor junior and senior colleagues. The panelists have each had substantial and varied academic leadership experiences on which they will draw to offer insights and answer questions. They will also discuss how to successfully nominate colleagues for internal and external awards and to cultivate a culture of nomination.
- Lisa Bressman, David Daniels Allen Distinguished Professor of Law
- John Geer, Vice Provost for Academic & Strategic Affairs; Gertrude Conaway Vanderbilt Professor of Political Science
- Kane Jennings, Chair & Professor of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Mark Wallace, Dean of the Graduate School; Louise B. McGavock Endowed Chair; Professor of Hearing & Speech Sciences, Psychology, and Psychiatry
Registration required. Register here.