- Location: Sarratt Student Center, Room 325
- Contact: Office of Academic and Faculty Affairs
- Email: email@example.com
- Audience: Faculty and Staff only
Earning tenure is a substantial achievement. How do you accelerate after tenure as you strive for promotion to full and to making a lasting impact on your discipline? Join four successful professors who will share their strategies for post-tenure success.
- Donna Ford, Professor of Education & Human Development and Cornelius Vanderbilt Endowed Chair
- Kelly Haws, Professor of Marketing
- Sandra Rosenthal, Jack & Pamela Egan Professor of Chemistry; Professor of Physics; Professor of Pharmacology; Professor of Chemical & Bimolecular Engineering
- Alan Wiseman, Cornelius Vanderbilt Professor of Political Economy; Professor of Political Science; Professor of Law
Registration required. Register here.