- Location: Sarratt Student Center, Room 216/220
- Contact: Office of Academic and Faculty Affairs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audience: Faculty and Staff only
The transition from graduate (or post-doctoral) studies to a pre-tenure position can be challenging. Junior scholars must develop an independent, excellent, and attainable research agenda while also learning how to be effective teachers and a collegial members of a department. Four professors who took different approaches to this challenge will share their experiences and advice and take questions.
- Julia Phillips Cohen, Associate Professor of History; Associate Professor of Jewish Studies
- Jason Grissom, Associate Professor of Public Policy & Education; Associate Professor of Political Science
- David Merryman, Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering; Associate Professor of Pharmacology; Associate Professor of Medicine; Associate Professor of Pediatrics
- Sean Seymore, Professor of Law; Professor of Chemistry
Registration required. Register here.