- Location: Sarratt Student Center, Room 363
- Contact: Office of Academic and Faculty Affairs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audience: Faculty and Staff only
The University Promotion and Tenure Review Committee (“PTRC”) reviews school/college deans’ recommendations in favor of tenure or promotion for all candidates in A&S, Divinity, Engineering, Law, Nursing, Owen, and Peabody. The PTRC is charged with deciding whether the proper procedures have been followed and whether the candidate has satisfied the University’s tenure or promotion standards. Former PTRC members will offer insights and answers questions about the process based on their experiences. This panel will discuss promotion to full. This session is open only to tenured associates.
- Bill Christie, Frances Hampton Currey Professor of Management in Finance; Professor of Law
- Holly McCammon, Cornelius Vanderbilt Professor of Sociology; Professor of Law; Professor of Human & Organizational Development
- Joseph Murphy, Frank W. Mayborn Chair of Education, Professor of Education & Public Policy
- Sohee Park, Gertrude Conaway Vanderbilt Professor of Psychology
Registration required. Register here.