- Location: Sarratt Student Center, Room 325
- Contact: Office of Academic and Faculty Affairs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audience: Faculty and Staff only
The University Promotion and Tenure Review Committee (“PTRC”) reviews school/college deans’ recommendations in favor of tenure or promotion for all candidates in A&S, Divinity, Engineering, Law, Nursing, Owen, and Peabody. The PTRC is charged with deciding whether the proper procedures have been followed and whether the candidate has satisfied the University’s tenure or promotion standards. Former PTRC members will offer insights and answers questions about the process based on their experiences. This panel will discuss tenure. This session is open only to pre-tenure faculty.
- Jeff Johnston, Stevenson Professor of Chemistry
- Joe Rodgers, Lois Autrey Betts Professor of Psychology & Human Development
- Tracy Sharpley-Whiting, Gertrude Conaway Vanderbilt Distinguished Professor of African American & Diaspora Studies and French
- Chris Slobogin, Milton R. Underwood Professor of Law
Registration required. Register here.