- Location: Sarratt Student Center, Room 325
- Contact: Office of Academic and Faculty Affairs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audience: Faculty and Staff only
The process of developing a research agenda and seeing research projects through to publication can be a challenging one. It poses unique challenges to faculty in non-tenure track positions. Faculty panelists will share their experiences and offer insights on how to succeed.
- Michael Newton, Professor of the Practice of Law
- Carrie Plummer, Instructor of Nursing
- Heidi Silver, Research Associate Professor of Medicine
- Keith Weghorst, Assistant Professor of Political Science
Registration required. Register here.