- Location: Biological Sciences Building/Medical Research Building (MRB) III • 465 21st Ave S • Nashville, TN 37232
- Room: 1220
- Contact: Stephen Doster
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 6159363883
- Website: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/vicb/
The Vanderbilt Institute of Chemical Biology (VICB) presents Dr. Richard Glennon, Virginia Commonwealth University: "Drug Discrimination: Applications in CNS Drug Research"
Key Lecture Points
· Behavioral assay using, primarily, rats to classify centrally-acting agents and to investigate their mechanisms of action of action.
· Application of drug discrimination in drug design.
· Use of drug discrimination to study actions of metabolites.