- Location: Vanderbilt Dyer Observatory • 1000 Oman Drive • Brentwood, TN 37027
- Contact: Alex. Rockafellar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 615 373 4897
- Website: https://dyer.vanderbilt.edu
- Audience: Open to Public Ticketed Event
After the show, celebrate International Observe the Moon Night with a viewing through one or more of our telescopes (weather permitting) and get information about January’s lunar eclipse. Observe the Moon Night is a global event that encourages observation, appreciation, and understanding of Earth's nearest neighbor.
Tennessee Cider featuring Winter Jack will be served to cut the nip in the air, and Bob's Steak and Chop House from Nashville's Omni Hotel will offer tastings to guests.
This outdoor concert is presented with the word-famous Bluebird Cafe. A limited number of tickets is available: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/vanderbilt-university-dyer-observatory-2143130631