- Location: Sarratt Student Center, Room 216/220
- Contact: Lauren Rodgers
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.vanderbilt.edu/faculty-development-diversity/faculty-development/facultyinsights.php
- Audience: Faculty and Staff only
Open to non-tenure track faculty, this workshop is focused on securing research funding and managing grants. Professors from four different schools share the lessons learned from their own experiences, both successful and unsuccessful. This is the second of three workshops focused specifically on issues facing non-tenure track faculty.
- Janey Camp, Research Associate Professor of Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Jesse Ehrenfeld, Professor of Anesthesiology; Professor of Biomedical Informatics; Professor of Surgery; Professor of Health Policy
- Carol Nixon, Research Assistant Professor of Human & Organizational Development
- David Schlundt, Associate Professor of Psychology
Registration Required. Register here.