- Location: Kissam Multipurpose Room - C210
- Contact: Lauren Rodgers
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.vanderbilt.edu/faculty-development-diversity/faculty-development/facultyinsights.php
- Audience: Faculty and Staff only
Open to pre-tenure faculty, this workshop will feature tenured faculty talking about their own pre-tenure experiences with a specific focus on common mistakes, how to try to avoid them, and how to learn and adapt when you do make a mistake. Panelists include Chancellor Faculty Fellows and Chancellor Award winners. This is the first of three workshops for tenure-track faculty focusing on strategies for getting tenure.
- Christopher (Kitt) Carpenter, Professor of Economics; Professor of Health Policy; Professor of Law; Professor of Leadership, Policy, & Organizations
- Julian Hillyer, Associate Professor of Biological Sciences
- Evelyn Patterson, Associate Professor of Sociology; Associate Professor of Medicine, Health & Society
- Seth Smith, Associate Professor of Radiology & Radiological Sciences; Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering; Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
Registration Required. Register here.