- Location: Robert Penn Warren Center • 2301 Vanderbilt Place • Nashville, TN 37235
- Contact: Professor Robert Barsky
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 615-322-6900
- Website: http://www.robertbarsky.org
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
This talk is part of the Robert Penn Warren series on Literature and Law, directed by Professors Robert Barsky and Daniel Gervais
Georgia Cole holds the Joyce Pearce Junior Research Fellowship in Development Studies, and is currently completing her DPhil in International Development on the topic of ‘The Politics and Semiotics of the Cessation Clauses for Rwandan and Eritrean Refugees’. She is also working on a project to provide a comparative analysis of the politics of the post-liberation trajectories of the Eritrean and Rwandan states, and ‘Engendering Understandings of Faith-Based Humanitarian Responses to Displacement: Intersections between gender and religion in humanitarian interventions’ with Elena Fiddian-Qasmiyeh and Chloe Lewis. Other interests include the position and importance of cycling in Eritrean politics.