- Location: Vanderbilt Law School • 131 21st Ave South • Nashville, TN 37203
- Room: Renaissance Room
- Contact: Jenna McCarthy
- Email: email@example.com
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
Please join the Women Law Students Association for a panel discussion with several Nashville-area female attorneys involved in the prosecution and prevention of domestic violence as part of Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
The panel discussion will include several prominent figures in the legal community:
- Tracey DeTomasi, vice president of domestic violence services, YWCA
- Ana Escobar, assistant district attorney, Nashville, TN
- Diane Lance, department head, Tennessee Office of Family Safety
- Sara Beth Myers ’09, assistant attorney general for Tennessee and AWAKE founder
- DarKenya Walker, managing attorney, Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands
This event is free and open to the public. Lunch will be served.
Visitors should park in the Terrace Place Garage, spaces 41-92, at the corner of 21st Ave. South and Terrace Place, or the Wesley Place Garage, spaces 52-170, at the corner of 21st Ave. South and Scarritt Place. Parking costs range from $4.00 to $12.00 at these garages. Both are within walking distance of the law school.