- Location: Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital • 1601 23rd Ave. S. • Nashville , TN 37212
- Room: Lutton Conference room
- Contact: Adriana Kipper-Smith
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 615-804-0385
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
The Nashville FTD Caregivers Support Group, alongside the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences and Neurology will be bringing Dr. Bruce Miller for a Q&A event. Caregivers, facilities, and general community are welcome!
Dr. Miller holds a distinguished professorship in Neurology at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). He directs the busy UCSF dementia center clinical evaluations and oversees the clinical and research programs at the Memory and Aging Center. Dr. Miller is a behavioral neurologist and is the principal investigator of the NIH- sponsored Alzheimer's Disease Research Program (ADRC) and program project on FTD.