- Location: Vanderbilt Dyer Observatory • 1000 Oman Drive • Brentwood, TN 37027
- Contact: Alex. Rockafellar
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 615 373-4897
- Website: https://dyer.vanderbilt.edu/
- Audience: Open to Public Ticketed Event
It all started in 2004 with, “Wouldn’t this be a wonderful place to have a concert?!” Standing on the plaza in front of the incredible 1950s building with the giant dome (which houses the Seyfert Telescope) and looking out at the surrounding oak and hickory forest, one can easily get a sense of how special this place would be for listening to talented musicians. On one of the tallest hilltops in Nashville, the concerts are scheduled around glorious sunsets on the portico of the Vanderbilt Dyer Observatory. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets, lawn chairs, food, and drink and relax on the Observatory’s front lawn to enjoy a fabulous evening of sunset, music, and stars. After the performance, when the stars begin to shine, the telescope is opened for visitors to cap their night with views of celestial wonders.
- Each ticket is good for a single carload of up to eight (8) guests.
- Tickets will only be available online through Eventbrite – tickets obtained elsewhere will NOT be honored.
- YOU MUST HAVE A PRINTED TICKET WITH YOU
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- No pets are allowed at concerts
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas ONLY.
- Gates open 2 hours before event.
A limited number of individual concert tickets will become available at 10:00am on the first day of the month prior to a concert. For example, tickets for the May 20th concert will become available at 10:00am on April 1.
When ordering tickets, keep trying if you see "unavailable" - tickets are not officially sold out until you see "sold out." Tickets may be ordered here: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/vanderbilt-university-dyer-observatory-2143130631