- Location: First Amendment Center • 1207 18th Ave South • Nashville, TN 37212
- Room: Lecture Hall
- Contact: Community, Neighborhood, & Government Relation
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 615-322-6511
- Website: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/cngr/foodforthought/index.php
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
In partnership with Project Return, Vanderbilt University presents "Food for Thought: The Ugly Truth behind Mass Incarceration and Recidivism", a two-part series of lunchtime conversations presented by Vanderbilt University professors, Project Return representatives and other members of the Nashville community.
Executive Director, Project Return
Associate Professor of Philosophy, Vanderbilt University
Judge Sheila Calloway
Juvenile Court Metropolitan Nashville & Davidson County
Lunch is served at 11:30 am. Program is 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm.