- Location: Vanderbilt Law School • 131 21st Ave South • Nashville, TN 37203
- Room: Moore Room
- Contact: Jessica Price
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
The Energy, Environment and Land Use Program presents Private Sector Demand for Renewable Power panel on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 from 12:10-1:00 p.m. in Moore Room 218.
The panel will feature:
- Steve Chriss, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Gary Farha, CustomerFirst Renewables
- Amanda Garcia, Southern Environmental Law Center
- Associate Vice Chancellor Brad Ives, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Professor Jim Rossi, Vanderbilt Law School
The panel will be moderated by Professor Michael Vandenbergh.
This event is cosponsored by the Energy, Environment and Land Use Program, Climate Change Research Network, Environmental Law Society, and the Southern Environmental Law Center. Lunch will be provided.
Visitors should park in the Terrace Place Garage, spaces 41-92, at the corner of 21st Ave. South and Terrace Place, or the Wesley Place Garage, spaces 52-170, at the corner of 21st Ave. South and Scarritt Place. Parking costs range from $4.00 to $12.00 at these garages. Both are within walking distance of the law school.