- Location: MPH Classroom • 1500 21st Ave. S • Nashville, TN 37212
- Room: 2600
- Contact: Rebecca Mohr
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 615-875-9605
- Website: https://medschool.vanderbilt.edu/mph/
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
12:00 – 12:40 p.m. Presenter: Jimmy Carlucci, M.D.
- Topic: Prevalence and Risk Factors for Malaria among Children in Zambezia Province, Mozambique
- Primary Mentor: Troy Moon, M.D., M.P.H.
12:40 – 1:20 p.m. Presenter: Jason Pryor, M.D.
- Topic: Pregnancy Intention and Maternal Alcohol Consumption
- Primary Mentor: Katherine Hartmann, M.D., Ph.D.
12:40 – 1:20 p.m. Presenter: Grace Fletcher
- Topic: Maternal Conception of Gestational Weight Gain Among Latinas: A Qualitative Study
- Primary Mentor: William Heerman, M.D., M.P.H.
Students in the Master of Public Health (MPH) Program will formally present the work of their MPH thesis to faculty advisors, thesis readers, colleagues, and fellow students. To view the full schedule of MPH thesis presentations, please click here.
Lunch will be provided at 12 p.m. to those who RSVP here. Please RSVP at least a week prior to the presentations.