- Location: Central & Divinity Libraries • 419 21St Ave S • Nashville, TN 37240
- Contact: Kasia Gonnerman
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://library.vanderbilt.edu
Research, writing, and relaxation night at the Central Library, April 18, 7pm to 10pm
Conquer finals successfully with research, writing, and relaxation!
Come get up-to-speed on your final research and writing projects. Maximize your productivity by tapping into the subject librarians from the Vanderbilt Libraries and Writing Studio consultants on hand to support you.
Don’t just bring your research questions, papers, and projects, though! Come ready to de-stress and engage in a set of more soothing activities meant to help you approach finals in the right frame of body and mind:
- Coffee and snacks to fuel your energy
- Relaxation techniques to de-stress your body and mind
- FREE chair massage by licensed massage therapists from the Rec
Sponsored by the Vanderbilt Libraries, the Writing Studio, the Center for Student Wellbeing and Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center.