- Location: Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital • 1601 23rd Ave. S. • Nashville , TN 37212
- Room: Conference Center, 1st Floor
- Contact: Kate Kelly
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 615-875-0955
- Website: https://www.vumc.org/ccm
- Audience: Free and Open to the Public
Genetic testing to determine whether you have an increased risk of Alzheimer's. This requires a quick cheek swab which is completed at the Center for Cognitive Medicine at Vanderbilt University Medical Center at no cost to the participant.
If you’re the one who’s dedicated to your family, be the one dedicated to preventing Alzheimer’s. We may be able to prevent Alzheimer’s. But only with your help.
ApoE4 Alzheimer's Gene Screening
You know the importance of clinical trials.
Now you can take part in one that could help generations to come.
- The Generation Program is investigating a treatment that may be able to prevent the onset of Alzheimer's.
- We need volunteers like you to help us get to the finish line. If you’re 60-75 and have not been diagnosed with any memory impairment, this is your chance to join the fight against Alzheimer's.
A FIGHT WE CAN TAKE ON TOGETHER.
WILL YOU DO SOMETHING UNFORGETTABLE TODAY?